Nurturing childcare in a home environment.
“Grow each individual child through connections to Family, Community and Nature”
We believe that children should be encouraged to learn and grow in a safe, caring and stimulating environment that recognises and appreciates each child’s individuality.
We understand that having respectful, responsive relationships with our children and their families is a key to a successful learning foundation for all children.
- We encourage our children to grow up as confident and competent learners and communicators. We support them to build positive skills and encourage them to inquire and challenge themselves so they can become independent learners.
- We recognise that each child is unique and we support their individual needs. Through our daily interactions we develop strong connections with the children, parents and whanau.
- Our experienced Educators are welcoming and fun and they provide a positive environment for the children through respectful interactions.
- Our belief is that all children need to be able to interact at their own pace, and they need predictable routines and to be treated with respect. We acknowledge them as reflective thinkers and explorers and encourage them to become capable of making good decisions about their learning. We provide a safe environment which promotes the concept of tuakana teina (scaffolding) and activities suitable for their age group.
- We respect and value our bi-cultural heritage and multi-cultural diversity of New Zealand. We uphold and respect the values of all children and our educators are encouraged and supported in the use of Tikanga and Te Reo Maori.
- Our passion for the natural environment encourages children to use their imagination, show empathy, problem solve, think critically and build on their strengths and interests.
Auckland Wide 0800 277 537 email@example.com